TPF stand for and share fundamental values for using and developing their know-how. These values may basically be summarised in a six-point vision of an ideal towards which the company and its workforce should constantly strive.
- As a public transport company, we meet the ever-increasing need for transport and we use our know-how and our multimodality in order to provide a high-quality, effective and efficient service.
We provide door-to-door transport for our customers. Our services ensure that customers enjoy a greater level of comfort; we provide modern premises and reception areas. In doing so, we create sustainable added value for TPF, their customers, the canton of Fribourg and the surrounding areas.
- Our customers and sponsors are proof of our reliability and view us as credible partners
- Showing respect for our customers is a top priority. Customer satisfaction is a guiding factor in everything we undertake and our customer's comments help us to improve our services.
- The relationships between our workforce are based on trust, respect and mutual support. Leadership and training contribute to their development and our levels of excellence.
- Responsible management, a sense of innovation, professionalism, commitment and compliance with the safety regulations help us to achieve our ambitious objectives and to ensure that TPF is a modern public transport company.